This Autorefractor, Keratometer, Pupillometer (up to 9.5mm), Corneal Topographer, and Integrated Wavefront Aberrometer completes 20 diagnostic metrics in less than 10 seconds per eye (including angle kappa, HOAs, average pupil power, RMS value, and point spread function). Easy alignment and automatic capture of data ensure accurate readings. Wavefront data is gathered from available zones up to a 9.5mm area, adding the capability to provide for the calculation of mesopic refractions. Blue light, 33 ring, placido disc topography is gathered in one second.
- Wavefront aberrometry with 2,520 light vector data points
- Corneal topography with 11,880 data point mapping
- Day/Night Rx
- Auto X, Y, Z eye tracking
- Discerns AR vs. WF patients and their starting refraction point
- Sphere measurement -20D to +22D. Cyl 0.00D to ±12D
- Large, tilt LCD screen for superior viewing angle and operational position options