Exceptionally natural and comfortable view is created by a parallel optical system with 6° converging binocular tubes, incorporating high-eyepoint, extremely wide-field eyepieces and Galilean magnification changer.
- Five-step magnification range: 6.3x, 10x, 16x, 25x and 40x
- Easy-to reach tilt mechanism for gonioscopy.
- Halogen illumination standard
- Dial-in, and continuously variable aperture setting from 10mm to 0.2mm. Ideal for measuring ocular structures to 0.1mm.
- Fingertip millimeter slit-width control provides highly precise adjustment.
- Focusing fixation light is adjustable to each patient.
- Patient handrests standard.
- Five built-in filters (two cobalt)
- Single joystick controls both elevation and horizontal positioning for enhanced ease of use.
- Rheostat conveniently located next to joystick.