Leading the field
Optimized visual field screening and analysis
The Henson 9000 visual field analyzer is the perfect tool for glaucoma screening and management, enabling eye care professionals to detect and monitor glaucoma progression.
- Smart Supra for detection – using the latest research to incorporate 24-2 and 10-2 patterns in a uniquely fast test
- ZATA for management – using prior patient threshold data and smart terminating criteria to optimize test speed
- All the tools you need – cross-compatibility between Smart Supra and ZATA and detailed progression analysis
- Supporting operator efficiency – intuitive user interfaces and context-sensitive help reduce training time
- Improving patient experience – easy test customization improves specificity and reduces false positive test outcomes
- Compact design – small size allows for flexibility of positioning in space-constrained environments
- More as standard – full facilities for networking, linking to PMS software, importing/exporting data
Drawing on our track record of innovation, our suite of visual field tests delivers an intuitive and efficient user experience for operators, whilst ensuring patient comfort, too.
- Flexibility for operator and patient – Smart Supra multiple stimulus tests minimize patient response errors and speed up test times (~30 secs); single stimulus is also available
- Enhanced sensitivity and specificity – Smart Supra uses points from 24-2 and 10-2 test patterns and allows easy re-testing or adding of points for improved spatial mapping
- Convenience of auto-extending tests – saving valuable time for operators, Smart Supra can be set to auto-extend, as required, from 26 points (Screen) to 54 (24-2) and from 54 points to 86 (24-2 plus 10-2)
- Prior data use in threshold tests – ZATA can use data from previous tests to start nearer patient threshold; this can help reduce anxiety from unseen responses early in tests (in patients with established loss) and speeds up test times, enhancing workflow
- Responding to the latest developments – our connections with current practitioners and the latest research on glaucoma allows us to deliver innovative solutions fast, for your benefit