The Topcon 3D OCT-2000 System is the first Spectral Domain OCT system to incorporate a high resolution fundus camera and a user friendly color touch screen display in a compact, space saving design. The easy-to-use, intuitive FastMap™ software enables dynamic viewing of the OCT data, providing 3D, 2D and fundus images simultaneously. Pin-Point™ Registration properly indicates the location of the OCT image within the fundus image. In addition, the compare function allows users to view serial exams in a comparison view and apply different analytical tools. The seamless integration of the 3D OCT-2000 with Topcon’s Synergy™ Ophthalmic Data Management System provides true connectivity and access to images anywhere, anytime.
- FastMap™ software enables dynamic viewing of 2D, 3D and fundus images simultaneously
- Embedded touch-screen for quick and easy navigation
- Automated image acquisition process (auto-focus, auto-shoot)
- Data from Stratus® OCT and 3D OCT-1000 can be easily imported, analyzed and viewed
- 2 in 1 system is space-saving and economical
- Combined diagnosis with PinPoint™ registration of the OCT image within the fundus image
- Compare function allows for serial monitoring of OCT images