Features of Visante OCT System:
Exceptional design, greater confidence
- Clear, detailed, and in-depth images
- Easy to use
- Images of the anterior chamber no longer require ocular anesthesia or a time-consuming water bath.
Versatile in application
- Consistently retain highly detailed results.
- Wide range of anterior segment applications.
Anterior segment imaging
- Measure image using the Visante OCT analysis software before and after acquisition.
- Pratical tools measure ocular structures-ACD, anterior chamber angles and anterior chamber diameter. (angle to angle distance)
- Quick, reliable data for narrow angle evaluation.
- Print with/without measurement tools and results.
Corneal Imaging and Pachymetry
- High resolution
- Supported documentation for ocular health.
- Rapid pachymetry scan
- Accurate and repeatable map result for glaucoma care.
New Lasik information
- Visante is the first non-contact OCT to capture, measure and document both corneal flap thickness and residual stromal thickness immediately after LASIK surgery.
- Safety and stability of Lasik flaps will not be compromised due to the Visante complete non contact system.